Choosing a legit and non-fraudulent online casino out of hundreds of options available is the thing you, as a gambler, should look out for. And here’s where Nativecasinos comes into play! How exactly can we be useful?
We, as no one else, know what makes a worthy casino online. We know good and bad (especially bad!) casinos online by sight. And we are ready to share our knowledge and experience in our online casino reviews and casino listings you can find on this website.
We’ve decided to equip our users with the list of the most trusted casino websites, which are to be found in our Top Safe and Trusted Casino Websites table below. Our criteria for selecting and filtering these sites, which we’ll talk more in detail about later, is a whole checklist of items and features that every reputable casino must have. We’ll introduce these criteria to you so that you could compare and contrast casinos by yourself and make a weighted choice in favor of at least one of them.
Here’s the list of features that allow calling each and every one of these casino websites ‘safe’ and ‘secure:’
- They are licensed by one of licensing jurisdictions from Kahnawake, Gibraltar, Antigua and Barbuda, UK, Malta, Curacao, Alderney, Costa Rica, Isle of Man;
- They protect users’ personal info with cryptographic protocols like SSL, which encrypt financial or any other confidential data of players;
- They own badges from independent testing agencies that check and approve their RNG (random number generator);
- They have a vast choice of trusted banking providers (at least 5);
- They openly provide all the required documentation including T&Cs, Privacy Policies, License Status, and Annual Report.
Enter Nativecasinos.com each time you need fresh ratings and objective opinions on an Internet casino of interest. Read about bonuses, offers, and games. Learn how to win even more with tips and tricks from our experts. Or, even, enquire about such serious stuff as the legal status of online gambling sites in your place of residence.
With us by your side, you will be equipped with all this info as well as regular updates on the latest offers and promos by leading casino sites.
We also pay attention to casino’s e-gaming and security software providers. If you are about to gamble online on any website, make sure all the items listed below are in place.
What to Look for in Online Casino Reviews
Not so long ago, online casinos have started to compete with brick&mortar gambling establishments and have become even more popular. How come? Gambling online requires minimum effort and resources, since the only thing you have to do is to connect to the Internet and load your casino website.
There are so many of these websites, that it is infrequent to meet sites specializing on reviewing online casinos, which is what this website is.
Services like ours can navigate you in the ocean of casino reviews. Since we do not get any profit from casinos we recommend, we are not interested in building their positive image. What we are interested in – is giving you a truly as-it-is picture of today’s online casino market and…
- telling you what trusted online casinos are
- warning you about online casino scams
- picking out providers with the best casino online games
- notifying you about the most exuberant online casino promotions
- making sure you are into safe and responsible on line gambling
And this is precisely what every user expects from a casino review service and we will do our best to meet your expectations now and further.
How We Test New Online Casinos
While everything is clear with long-livers that had enough time to build a positive image and establish themselves as reliable providers, it is not that transparent with new online casino sites. New gambling destinations emerge on the Internet virtually every week, offering even more seductive bonuses and offers than existing casinos. Yet, you cannot always trust these promises as well as engage in gambling on new sites. Does it mean you should forget about new online casinos?
Of course not! Why should you forego all the perks of a good online casino just because it’s new? On the online casino review site like this one, you can find info on the newly emerged casinos along with expert’s verdict on each one of them. This way, you can know for sure that you sign up for a safe online casino because we have personally tested it for fairness and security.
Our testing procedure for new casinos is being continually modified to meet modern standards.
- The first step is to review a website for all crucial badges, logos, and documentation.
- The next step is to check Privacy Policies, Terms, and Conditions as well as wagering requirements that go with bonuses.
- Then, there goes the testing of games and site’s customer support.
- We then deposit real money to test the banking options.
- Finally, we give the final verdict with consideration of all the critical factors.
Further, we will talk about the issue that interests many: how to deposit money to an on line casino to finally start gambling for real? More in our next section.
Types of deposit methods
If you are about to start playing in online casino for real money, the first question that arises is about payment system. Who to give it to in order to start gambling with it? How to deposit? There is a bunch of options to rely on.
- PayPal, as one of the most popular e-wallets in the world, is a trustworthy and low-fee payment and withdrawal solution. Chances are, you already have PayPal account so no need to bother with settling another payment method – PP works for virtually all reputable casinos out there.
- Skrill is also an e-wallet that is growing in popularity. It allows you to withdraw money from your casino account and then transfer funds to a bank account. This way, your gambling activities stay between you and Skrill.
- Visa/Mastercard are almost ancient methods if compared to the most recent ones like crypto-wallets. You can deposit your debit funds or credit money, it is up to you. The duration of a transaction doesn’t usually exceed 3 business days.
- Prepaid cards, which account numerous different names like EcoPayz and PaySafeCard also help you stay anonymous and confident about your transactions. Just buy a card for cash or order it online, and use the funds on it to top up any accounts you want with no restrictions.
- Crypto-wallets are the most novice of all methods out there. Lucky holders of bitcoin, ethereum, or other crypto money can pay for online casino entertainments and even get bonuses for doing so.
- Wire transfer is referred to any kind of money transfer with the usage of an electronic connection. Money goes from your bank account to your casino account directly due to the implemented technologies like SWIFT. The operation usually takes 1 or 2 days.
- E-check is another form of payment, which works in the same way as conventional cheques but much faster. This method is equipped with all kinds of security precautions like authentication, digital signatures, public key cryptography, and encryption.
As you can see, Canadian gamblers aren’t short for options. We recommend choosing methods that work faster, though. These are depositing with e-wallets, crypto-wallets or prepaid cards. Note that not only the payment method may time to process your transaction but the casino as well (for security purposes).
Online Casino Gaming
Casino gaming online can take various forms, since users are free to gamble from various devices: laptops, tablets, PCs, iOS and Android-based phones…
All this is possible due to gaming software companies that provide casinos with high-quality apps and games, assuring each user receives the utmost satisfaction from gambling with online casino.
- Microgaming. This software developer is the first one that comes to mind, despite having quite a number of competitors. Today, MG portfolio has more than 600 games, with the majority being the most popular choices of gamblers – video poker, slots, roulette, and blackjack. Besides, according to some unverified sources, Microgaming was the one to develop the first online casino in the early 1990s. No wonder, virtually all popular online casinos are powered by Microgaming.
- NetEnt. Net Entertainment started its journey to the top e-gaming developers’ list back in 1996. By 2014, a small Sweden-based company grew into a real software giant having more than 30 agreements with customers worldwide. Not so long ago, NetEnt obtained a status of a licensed gambling provider in British Columbia, Canada. Numerous slots and games like Arabian Nights, Frankenstein, Kings of Chicago, and Devil’s Delight go under NetEnt’s byline.
- Playtech. You can tell you are at a safe casino online, once you see it is powered by Playtech. It is a huge company with offices in 13 countries and more than 5,000 employees. Playtech offers a vast choice of software for Internet casinos, poker rooms, sports betting, mobile, and live games. It is one of not many casino online game listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Real Time Gaming, TopGame, Betsoft, and IGT are also worthy of being called the best. Seeing badges with any of these names on a casino website is a telltale sign you’ve found the safest online casino option you possibly could.
Types of Games
Nativecasinos gives you a unique opportunity to gamble with reputable online casinos or to play games for free right on our website. Even though you already know where to gamble online, getting the knack of playing any of the following games will be a good practice before starting gambling for real:
- scratch cards – to win in scratch cards online, you have to put wagers on the winning symbols. The winning combination will be highlighted on the screen.
- craps online – is an easy game in which you and every other player roll the dices. The previously put bets on the ‘don’t pass line’ decide who won and who didn’t.
- roulette – another game for those who don’t like to memorize rules. Place your bet on any number, two/four numbers at one, black/red field, etc. and wait for the wheel to spin. You can find out about ways to win more by placing bets in a specific manner, yet don’t expect to beat roulette – it is impossible.
- blackjack – a game of 21 has got some rules to memorize. In particular, you need to know what combination of cards will make you the strongest hand.
- baccarat – the popular games among high rollers. In this game, you can wager on player’s or on banker’s hand, or the tie.
Real money games
Once you feel like ready to try your strengths in playing for real money you can choose a trusted online casino from the list of online casinos. Playing for money is much riskier and, at the same time, much more exciting than playing from demo account.
We selected all those good online gambling sites that you can find on this page to eliminate the so-called ‘default risks,’ that gambling on untested sites carries. With safe online casinos, you can be certain that the games are fair and that a provider is responsible for their obligations. Real money games give you the following advantages:
- you are eligible for all kinds of bonuses (some of them are in real money equivalent)
- you can deposit and withdraw money easily
- you are awarded with bonus rounds
- you can utilize free money-winning spins
Regardless of your initial intentions, starting to play for real money is never a problem with a trusted casino online. It will make the process of registration and payment as smooth and convenient as possible, so you won’t even notice it.
Just like playing for real money, you can play without making any investments and without even getting registered on the website. For instance, you can play any game of choice, be it roulette, baccarat, slots, etc., right from your browser – no signup process, no download, no installing anything. Just one click and you’re all set.
To play games for free, you also need to find a good casino on line. Why does it matter? Even though you don’t risk with your money, other risks may arise from security issues or inability of a gaming site to offer games of decent quality.
So, where to gamble online for free?
Many sites from our online casino list allow you to open a demo account. Using the same most trusted online casino sites is a good idea because
- free games are from reputable soft providers
- these sites are verified to have no security issues
- you know for sure the games aren’t pirated
- you can switch to real money gambling any time
We strongly recommend starting with demo accounts no matter how bad you want to hit the jackpot right here, right now. Take your time to learn the game rules and specifics well and the wins will follow.
The best thing about online casino, according to many punters, is its bonuses. As we’ve already mentioned earlier, new casinos are the most generous when it comes to bonuses because they seek to build a client base as soon as possible. But online casinos appear very frequently, and you never know which one is based on fair play and which one would try to rip you off.
Bonus hunting, i.e. getting registered in a number of casinos just for the sake of getting a bonus is also not recommended. No legit online casino will allow you to withdraw the bonus money before you complete wagering requirements. And, of course, the best bonuses only come after the first deposit is made.
There are plenty of bonuses to be found on casino online sites. The full list looks like this:
- Deposit bonus (match bonus)
- no deposit bonus
- Loyalty bonus
- Free play time
- Free Spins
- VIP bonus (High-roller bonus)
Let’s break down no deposit bonus and free spins since they are the two most awaited types and, probably, you too are wondering about how you can get them.
No deposit bonuses
This one is a small incentive for your big start in gambling. And the truth about this bonus is that it indeed goes with no undercurrents. For example, you cannot be 100% sure you’ll get the matched bonus because of the wagering requirements. With no deposit bonus, it is different, because you get it prior to making your first deposit.
Free spins is also a pretty straightforward bonus because these are spins that go for free. Yet, many users tend to doubt it. How come they go for free and I can still win money with them? There is a common misconception that free spins aren’t really money-winning. We can assure you, this is not true at all. Due to RNG implemented in the game, your chances to win with free and paid spins are equal, so don’t you worry about it.
Other bonus types vary from casino to casino. Our main advice would be to look out for wagering requirements each time you have a bonus deal coming and read them carefully. Chances are, you won’t be able to meet them, which makes the whole bonus talk not worthy wasting of time.
We’ve uncovered our key criteria for selecting and testing online casinos because we aim to help you find online casinos that meet your expectations 100%. Gamblers ourselves, we know what each casino player wants to see on online casino gaming sites. And these are the top-quality games, the fastest payment solutions, and the most astonishing bonuses. We hope, you can find all these on any casino website from our top list.